Companies Worked With:
Programs I work with :
Highly motivated, multi-talented professional who exhibits a strong technical and traditional background. Demonstrated ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly. Able to perform with a high degree of self-direction and motivation. Extremely proficient with numerous technical software and social media practices.
Excellent communication and team skills - mature, positive individual with the ability to approach all work with objectivity and enthusiasm. Receptive to direction and performs well within a collaborative team environment.
Advanced/Expert Computer knowledge - Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Premier, Steinberg Cubase
Painting, Sculpting, Sketching, Design, Photography, Communication, Writing, Public Speaking, Presenting
Awards and Honours
• Chosen as one of the Top 25 for Gillette Drafted, a SportsNet 360 television show which auditions thousands of people in an effort to find Canada’s next sportscaster, 2013
• Graduated Ontario Self Employment Benefit Program, 2012
• Successfully launched a business (3Sun.ca) where I provide 3d Art, and Music for multimedia projects, 2011
• Co-creator, writer, producer and host of a television program about video games (QuickCharge TV), 2011
• Was interviewed by a Quebec newspaper about my arrival from Ontario to join Wendigo Studios Inc., 2008
• Received Prince Hall Grand Lodge Foundation Scholarship, 2006
• Graduated with Honours from Humber College – 3D for Production: Games and Interactive Entertainment, 2006
Ontario Self Employment Benefit Program – Business Training and Mentoring March 2011 - January 2012
• Program designed to educate participants with the necessary training, counseling and income support to launch a business.
• High percentage of applicants are not accepted into this program funded in part by the Government of Canada.
Humber College – 3D for Production: Games and Interactive Entertainment [post graduate] September 2005 - August 2006
• Graduated with honours.
Fanshawe College – Fine Arts [advanced diploma] September 2002 - April 2005
• Education and hands on training in Painting, Sculpture, Drawing, Photography, Video, Printmaking, Art History Digital Art, Creative and Technical Writing.
City of Kitchener – Youth Supervisor Kitchener, Ontario 2013 - Present
• Coordination and implementation of program activities for Youth Drop In participants at Community Centers.
• Actively participate in and lead various activities such as sports, arts and cooking using a developmental assets-building approach.
• Implement positive and effective behavior management strategies and provide support and leadership to staff.
• Perform administrative tasks to support the program including budgeting, participant statistics and evaluation.
Stone Wall Talent – Background Performer Toronto/Hamilton, Ontario 2012 - Present
• Agency which represents ACTRA and non-union performers for television and film.
• Worked on many television and film productions such as Suits, Saving Hope and Nikita as a background performer.
3Sun – Proprietor Waterloo, Ontario 2011 - Present
• Provide Music, Sound, 3d Art and Voice Over work for multi-media industries including video games, film and television.
Frozen North Productions – 3d Artist, Animator, User Experience Designer Waterloo, Ontario 2009 - 2010
• Responsible for modeling, texturing and animation of 3d props and characters for the Wii title, ‘Flip’s Twisted World’.
• Responsible for high profile on and offsite design contracts for companies such as Shell, TD Bank, and Microsoft.
Wendigo Studios – 3d Artist, Animator, Level Designer Chicoutimi, Quebec 2008 - 2009
• Responsible for modeling and texturing of game assets from concept drawings ranging from environments to characters as well as level building.
• Worked quickly and efficiently within a team environment on several different shipped titles for both the Nintendo Wii and Nintendo DS game systems.
Blit Interactive – Freelance 3d Artist, Level Designer Middletown, Delaware 2007 - 2008
• Modeled and textured vehicles and props for numerous online video games for clients such as Hotwheels, Topps, and the Speed Racer franchise.
The Law Offices of Nadrich & Cohen – Freelance (remote) Legal Transcriptionist Los Angeles, California 2007 - 2008
• Transferred office attorneys’ spoken dialogue into detailed, typed legal documentation. Excellent typing and computer skills were exercised in this high pressure and tight deadline position.
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar – Bar Manager, Host, Busboy, and Dishwasher London, Ontario 1998 - 2005
• Started as a dishwasher. Hard work, reliability and positive attitude quickly moved me up the ladder to positions that required the responsibility, and leadership qualities I demonstrated.
Special Olympics Ontario – Coach Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario 2011 - Present
• Brought enthusiasm, commitment and a positive attitude to each practice, event and competition. Developed relationships with athletes who inspire me by demonstrating dedication, perseverance and courage.
Huffington Post Canada – Blogger Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario 2012 - Present
• Was invited by Huffington Post Canada’s Blog Editor to contribute blogs based on my “writing ability and unique perspective on interesting topics.”
Back in Blue Video Podcast – Host, Writer Kitchener, Ontario 2011 - Present
• Host and writer of this popular weekly online video podcast which focuses its content on baseball and The Toronto Blue Jays. In March of 2011 and 2012 we raised thousands of dollars for Jays Care, a Toronto Blue Jays charitable foundation, by playing baseball video games for 24 hours.
Quick Charge TV – Co-Creator, Producer, Writer, Host Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario 2010 - Present
• Pop culture and video game themed television show which airs on Rogers TV in the Waterloo Region. Quick Charge TV has grown significantly, and is a favourite amongst gamers and pop culture lovers in the Waterloo Region.
English – Fluent (first language)
French – Intermediate